1 liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned
- Rhymes: -eɪt
- The top of the head.
- He had a shiny, bald pate.
top of the head
- Finnish: päälaki
Pate may refer to:
- pate, anatomically, a somewhat archaic or poetic word for the top of the head.
- Pate Island, also seat of a former Pate sultanate, in Kenya (see also Rulers of Pate)
- pâté (cognate of pastry), a type of meat paste, terrine or pie
- pâte à choux, a type of light pastry dough used especially to make filled pastries such as eclairs.
- Pâte, a part of cheese.
- Pâté (film), a film by Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo
- Pate (musical instrument), a Samoan percussion instrument
- Pāte, the Māori name for the tree Schefflera digitata
- Robert Pate, who assaulted Queen Victoria in 1850
- Pate, a Canadian Band
pate in French: Pate
Danish pastry, French pastry, baklava, bean, belfry, blintz, brain, brow, chocolate eclair, chump, cream puff, crown, dome, dowdy, eclair, encephalon, gray matter, head, headpiece, noddle, noggin, noodle, organ of thought, pandowdy, pastry, pasty, patisserie, patty, patty-shell, pie, poll, puff, quiche, ridge, rosette, sconce, seat of thought, sensation, sensorium, sensory, strudel, tart, timbale, tipsy cake, trifle, turnover, vol-au-vent